Born and raised in Henley. Lives in the town with husband Rob and three children. Previously helped HTC consult residents with the upgrade of Makins Recreation Ground.
I am currently a Manager at Henley’s over 60’s Social Club. I also feel it is important to get involved in the community and give something back. I am Vice-chair of the Gainsborough Residents Association and help to organise community events, charity fundraising and work with local organisations to help support residents.
I have children and want to use my experience as a mum and from working in the community, to support Henley residents and help to keep our town a lovely place to live. I am frustrated with the lack of (actually) affordable housing and the erection of more care homes that I feel will be under-utilised.
My aims for the next 4 years are;
- Tackle the lack of truly affordable housing.
- Provide better facilities all over town, for all ages.
- Organise more events that bring the community together.
- Support our elderly population with more services available locally.
- Raise awareness and funds for our local schools, who desperately need it.