Paula Isaac (HTC North Ward)
Born and raised in Henley. Lives in the town with husband Rob and three children. Previously helped HTC consult residents with the upgrade of Makins Recreation Ground.
I am currently a Manager at Henley’s over 60’s Social Club. I also feel it is important to get involved in the community and give something back. I am Vice-chair of the Gainsborough Residents Association and help to organise community events, charity fundraising and work with local organisations to help support residents.
I have children and want to use my experience as a mum and from working in the community, to support Henley residents and help to keep our town a lovely place to live. I am frustrated with the lack of (actually) affordable housing and the erection of more care homes that I feel will be under-utilised.
My aims as Councillor are:
- Tackle the lack of truly affordable housing.
- Provide better facilities all over town, for all ages.
- Organise more events that bring the community together.
- Support our elderly population with more services available locally.
- Raise awareness and funds for our local schools, who desperately need it.