Grew up in and around Henley. Lives centrally with partner and children. Town Councillor for 4 years, Chair of Events committee. I jointly set up the Refill Henley Campaign and brought the May Fayre back into the Town.
My career has been in PR & Publishing from London Fleet Street to Henley. I’ve run commercial and music events in the UK & Europe. For the last 8 years, I have been working for the Royal Institute of British Architects researching and producing events. It was a natural choice to launch RIBA’s Nationwide ‘Design Day’ in Henley. The essence of which is to match Henley architects and designers with local business opportunities. This has given me a profound interest in promoting all businesses and Henley as a commercial hub.
HRG represents everything I care about and believe in, without the political ties to any national party.
I am committed to ensuring Henley remains a vibrant place for everybody, with a flourishing retail and business community. We must encourage and support Henley’s independent business’ as this is the lifeblood of the town’s economic future.
My aims for the next four years are;
- Encourage Henley’s independent business’ and ensure our High Street continues to thrive.
- Push for cancer treatment therapies at Townlands.
- Reduce the number of HGVs using Henley as a cut-through.
- Increase parking spaces.
- Increase Police visibility.
- Keep our green spaces clean from litter
- Reduce single-use plastics in Henley